Thursday, April 19, 2007

Happy Easter!


Here is my mom and I...and this is my pretty Easter dress.


This is me and my cousin Jaxon.



Here I am with Jaxons sister Riley.

Here I am with Great Grandma Hartwick and all my second cousins.


This is me with Teah, Robert, Evan and Hillary.




And these are my cousins Dawson and Jaxon.



This is me with Jay and Cindy. They are getting married soon! And look! Jay is trying to give me beer...don't tell my mom.



Here is Dawson, John, Teah and Rob. They had an Easter egg hunt at Great Grandmas. Riley got my eggs for me. Maybe next year I can get them myself...if my mom and dad help!



And my Grandpa also taught me how to play cards. You may think I'm a little young for this, but my Grandpa says you're never too young to play cards.







No comments: